NOW OFFERING CBD
What is CBD?
CBD (Cannabidiol) is a non-psychoactive, non-intoxicating component of
the cannabis plant that has numerous therapeutic effects. It is not the
part of the plant that makes you “high.”
CBD from the HEMP Plant (not the Marijuana plant) is legal in all 50
States. This form of CBD is available without a prescription. There is
less than 0.3% THC in Hemp CBD, and has zero psychoactive effects,
and does not alter your mental status.
How can CBD help you?
Studies have shown that CBD has/can:
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Reduces acute and chronic pain
- Reduces systemic inflammation
- Effective in reducing symptoms of arthritis, Crohn’s
- Reduced risk of diabetes and obesity
- Helps convert fat into useful form, promoting normal insulin production and sugar metabolism
- Reduces blood sugar levels
- Higher levels of “good” cholesterol
- Slowed progression of atherosclerosis (fatty deposits that can clog arteries)
- Reduced risk of cancer—inhibits cancer cell growth
- Protects against cancer
- Reduces nausea and vomiting
- Reduces pain
- Cannabinoids are neuroprotective—they maintain and regulate brain health
- Help protect brain cells from damage
- Has anti-inflammatory effect on the brain
- Encourage the creation of new nerve cells
- Effective in easing symptoms of anxiety, depression, alcoholism, PTSD, epilepsy (decreases seizures), spasms, anti-biotic resistant infections and neurological disorders
- Helps prevent nerve-related diseases like neuropathy and Alzheimer’s
- Protects against broken bones and bone disease
- Blocks an enzyme that destroys bone-building compounds, reduces the risk of age-related bone disease like osteoporosis and osteoarthritis
- Helps spur the process of new bone cell formation and helps strengthen the bone
- Protects and Heals the skin
- Repairs damage from free radicals
- Promotes faster healing of damaged skin
- Can be used to treat skin cancer, psoriasis
Forms of CBD available:
- Sublingual (tincture oil) —Absorbed under the tongue, the effects are usually felt in 5-15 minutes. May be mixed with coconut or MCT oil which acts as a transport system.
- Capsule, honey, and lollipops — Onset of effects is slower (30-90 minutes) but can last longer (4 hours or more). Best for treating chronic conditions.
- Inhaled/vape—Good for treating acute symptoms that require immediate attention. The effect can be felt within a minute or two and lasts for a couple of hours. Client will use a rechargeable pen for their vape.
- Topical creams or lotions — helpful for pain, inflammation, infections and skin conditions—used to treat skin cancer.
We are using Pure Spectrum Products which are
100% Certified Organic!!