What are Dermal Fillers?
JUVÉDERM® is the #1 selling collection of hyaluronic acid fillers in the US. Each product in the JUVÉDERM® collection of fillers adds volume to a different area of the face to lift cheeks, smooth parentheses lines, or plump the lips. The results are subtle and long-lasting.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a naturally occurring substance that delivers nutrients to the skin, helping the skin retain moisture and softness and adding volume.
We use Revanesse Versa for dermal filler procedures.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why does volume loss matter?
- Over time, your face changes in many ways. This is part of the normal aging process, but genetics and environmental factors also play a role.
- You may notice a change in the appearance of your skin, typically in the form of deepening parentheses lines and wrinkles.
- But what may be less obvious is age-related midface volume loss.
What are the signs of volume loss?
- Your cheeks may flatten, and the skin may begin to sag.
What causes parentheses lines?
- Parentheses lines are static lines that appear when your face is at rest. This happens over time as your skin loses some of the building blocks (hyaluronic acid and collagen) that give the skin its structure.
- JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC injectable gels instantly smooth moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth.
Can the lips lose volume?
- Yes, over time, your lips may lose volume and thin. However, many people seek out lip augmentation because they naturally have thin lips and simply desire more fullness.